Thursday, December 01, 2005

**zzt Robert Neville** Salvation

Last night I was still alive...barely. The agony from the infected bite was unbearable. I managed to get to the local hospital to find it heavily baricaded. there was no way I was gonna get in, and my energy was fading fast. Delirious with pain I staggered back to the police station. Realising that this could be my last day on earth I found a corner to rest in and accepted my fate. Looking at the pictures in my wallet of my family, my last recollection was of what a hellish place to die. I just hoped that heaven was waiting for me, as I knew it must exist. If this place is hell then it must do..It must do.
I lost all track of time and passed out. The next thing I know is someone is stood over me and injecting something into my arm. The pain from the bite immediately passes and I feel a hell of a lot better. The doctor tells me I'm going to be fine, and before I can thanks him he's gone. I passed out again and finally got some rest
It's now morning and my strength has returned. I'm loaded up with ammunition and feel some payback is due. The zeds are not gonna win this battle. Robert Neville is back and ready to get some...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home