Friday, November 18, 2005

Log In: JD Proctor
Subject: Infected!

They broke into the hotel!

They must have pulled down the barricades while I was asleep. They were on me, biting and clawing...

The others fought them off and that's when I noticed that my wounds were infected. I had read the medical briefs before the evacuation, so I knew if they weren't treated ... well ... it wouldn't be good.

The hotel wasn't safe anymore. Anne General Hospital was only four blocks away, I should be able to make it there before the infection got too bad.

NO! The hospital is heavily barricaded. I can't get in!

Agapitus General is another four blocks and my wounds are getting worse ... what choice do I have?

When I reach the hospital I start to cough blood. Frantically, I search for medical supplies. My eye sight begins to blur. Is that a Med Kit? Yes! Thank you God. I begin to treat my wounds.

Where is the NecroTech rescue team? God please let them come soon...

JD Proctor, MSc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home