Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Log In: JD Proctor
Subject: Awaiting Pick-up

I've managed to survive my first day alone in the city. I wandered around Hollomstown picking up supplies and looking for somewhere safe to hold up until the NecroTech rescue team comes for me.

I'm sure they will soon.

The area is reasonably quiet, I managed to sample a few of the wandering dead I came across without incident.

Curious how my DNA extractor is still functioning but I can't get a reply on my comms. Probably just a technical glitch. I'm sure it will be resolved soon.

I finally ended up at the Devine Motel in Whittenside. The building looks to have been reinforced by a previous tenant. Which is fortunate, as although I have acquired a fire axe and a flare gun I am in no doubt to my ineffectiveness when it comes to their application.

I think I will now retire with the wine and book I also found, hopefully the rescue team will be here in the morning.

JD Proctor, MSc

- - -

DNA Extractor Data Upload 002

:BEGIN UPLOAD:

>>>
Name: Talleyrand
Pre-death Class: Science
Dead Since: unknown
<<<
Filed as #9384660/7
Your work is appreciated.
>>>
Name: popzilla
Pre-death Class: Civilian
Dead Since: unknown
<<<
Filed as #1144501/15
Your work is appreciated.

:END UPLOAD:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home