Friday, November 04, 2005

Log In: Bluesteel
Password: ******

- 2005-11-04.
- Operation Phoenix.
- Codename Bluesteel.
- Mission log
- 16:29 Air dropped into Chadwick Square, Fryerbank a
suberb south east of the city, I quickly got out of
the open into the relative safety of the Phabayn Way
Railway Station and then start to move south to look
for possible survivors.
- 17:08 I have made my way across an abandoned
industrial area to a motel where a few survivors seem
to have holed up this could be a good place to set up
RP.
- 20:55 I knew it was too good to be true goddamn
stenches got past the barricades, I can't get to my
equipment all I have to hand is a flare gun I try to
take one of them down with it but it keeps on coming I
go hand to hand but without a weapon it's useless,
like punching jello, I'm lucky to make it out of
there.
- 21:23 Comm's are down I can't call for backup looks
like i'm on my own for a while I'll continue to move
south to establish another RP.
- 22:12 Found a new location for RP in an abandoned
steel factory in central Miltown, maybee tomorrow will
bring better fortune.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home