Thursday, November 03, 2005

Log In: Duke Blues
Subject: Skarin Row

Things have taken a turn for the worse!!! I've been holed up in Skarin Row Police Station, Dunningwood for the past week.

There's a bunch of us here, there's plenty of supplies and it's well barricaded. I've been using it as a base, making small runs out, killing a couple of Zeds and heading back for rest and more ammo.

I awoke in the night to find the barricades gone and the doors wide open. We have been betrayed! Some Zombie-loving muther is trying to tun us over to the dead. I raised the alarm and we scrambled to raise the barricades again., but it was to late! The dead are among us!

I fired off my last few rounds and scrambled around for more. Dropped two of the creeps and dumped the bodies out the window. The barricades are back up but now there are half-a-dozen of them trapped in here with us. Time to find another clip...

Prv Blues, Duke N.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home