Thursday, November 10, 2005

Private MaxPower..over...{crackle}

Maxpower75 is alive again. I have just been dropped into this god awful place. I'm just a grunt, in the 75th Squadron. Our original mission was thought to be an easy one....Scout out the area, obtain supplies and re-con back to HQ. Guess what, within minutes of dropping our unit was attacked by a frenzied mob. Sarge fired a few warning shots to disperse a crowd with no effect. The next thing one of them are ripping his throat open. This blood lust causes dozens of them to swarm all over him..Within seconds we are overpowered and I start firing shots to try and clear a path through the carnage.
It's been 2 hours since the first attack. My radio is out & I have not heard from the rest of the boys. God damn, what is going on here. I've just entered a building and was immediately attacked. I know this sounds crazy, but whatever these things are they definitly aren't human. I fired 2 full clips and it still wouldn't fall. Luckily I grabbed a fire axe that someone had discarded. It took at least 10 whacks before the creatures head came off. I'm tired, holed up and don't have a damn clue what is going on. I guess I will wait out now till daybreak and see if I can find out any more info. If anyone else is picking this up then my location is....zzzzp, crackle.....deeeeeeeee...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home