Thursday, November 24, 2005

Log In: JD Proctor
Subject: Looking for Purpose

I've found a purpose to keep myself focused.

DNA tagging the Cat Zs isn't providing a sufficient distraction from the horrors around me. Plus, the number of subjects in the area has dropped and I am reluctant to search further a field.

Rumours have spread among the other refugees in the hospital that people have been seen with portable generators. No-one seems to have heard about the rescue team though...

If we could find one, we would be able to partially power the surgery suit and increase our option for treating those attacked in the surrounding areas.

I've discovered that the medical training I gained in my first-year at University are coming in very useful.

After a little searching I found one in Hitchens Street Fire Station. Now all I have to do is find some fuel to run it.

At least that will keep me occupied until the rescue team arrives. Where can they be?


JD Proctor, Msc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home