Wednesday, November 30, 2005

**Robert Neville click**Just when things were going well

I've been here for some time now. I've managed to get find myself sanctuary in a police station. From here I've been scrounging provisions and supplies. I've even found time to practice at the firing range. hey I think I'm getting better with a pistol??
We take turns on watch and things have been relatively quiet. However last night one of the zeds broke through our weakened barricades. I was resting from a long stint on patrol when all of a sudden the zeds bitten my hand. We manage to kill the creature, but I'm worried about this bite. Since this morning the bite looks worse. I'm getting sweats, feel nauseous and groggy all the time.
From my bearings I reckon the nearest hospital is 4 clicks away. There are barely any medical supplies here at the station, so I may have to take my chances and make a break for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home